2009 Cabernet Sauvignon - Reserve
1.5L, Limited Availability, Hand-Etched bottle
- Silver – 2013 U.S. National Wine Competition
This Cabernet Sauvignon flashes its plush plum color with an essence of dark
chocolate and blackberry on the nose. A soft kiss of smooth velvety textures with deep rich bramble fruit, juicy black plum, holiday spices and cocoa. This sinfully delicious Cabernet lends itself to a juicy porterhouse steak with truffle infused scalloped potatoes. It is an excellent food pairing wine. 144 cases produced.
The fruit from this flavorful and beautiful Cabernet came from a private estate
located in Temecula Valley. Dark deep ruby red in color foreshadows the intense flavors the region produces. The ultimate in deep structure yet soft tannins. Temecula’s light, sandy loam soil, comprised mostly of decomposing granite, permits water to drain easily. This forces the roots to grow deeper to find water, resulting in stronger vines and smaller grapes-- ideal for highly concentrated flavors. Temecula Valley AVA encompasses 33,000 acres. Approximately 1,300 acres are currently planted.
- Founders Membership - Vintner's Choice (Quarterly) Learn More
- Founders Membership - Reds Only (Quarterly) Learn More
- Charter Membership - Vintner's Choice (Quarterly) Learn More
- Charter Membership - Red's Only (Quarterly) Learn More
Silver – 2013 U.S. National Wine Competition
Download Wine Notes