2014 Road to Morocco - Reserve
Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, and Petit Syrah Blend
- 88 Points – 2016 California State Commercial Wine Competition - Cabernet, Zinfandel, and Petit Sirah Blend
Perfect for summer BBQ season; its ruby red color foreshadows its intense flavors of ripe blackberry and raspberry fruit, with a hint of clove and black cardamom. Rich mouth feel and great balance. An excellent wine to pair with food, it’s fantastic with all kinds of grilled or smoked meats.
The fruit from this flavorful and beautiful Cabernet blend came from a small estate located in Linden and in the Lodi wine appellation. The Linden and Lodi lay at the Sierra foothills, which have soils with substantial amounts of fist-size rocks, the result of gold mining from the previous century. These rocks are heat-retentive and assist in the ripening process. They’re reminiscent of the Chateauneauf du Pape in France’s Rhone Valley.
- Founders Membership - Vintner's Choice (Quarterly) Learn More
- Founders Membership - Reds Only (Quarterly) Learn More
- Charter Membership - Vintner's Choice (Quarterly) Learn More
- Charter Membership - Red's Only (Quarterly) Learn More
- Bronze - 2012 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Bronze - 2013 WineJudging.com - All-Red Blends $25.00 - $34.99
- Bronze - 2013 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Download Wine Notes